How do you choose the best Pet Sitter who really cares for your pets?
There are five very important tips to help you select the very best Pet Sitter
Want to choose the best Pet Sitter for your beloved pets, who really cares? Doing the right research before committing to a Pet Sitter, is extremely important.
There are 5 very important tips to help you choose the best Pet Sitter for your pets
- Has the Pet Sitting applicant related to your pet/s during your initial meeting If they haven’t related to your pets or animals, treat that as a warning that they may not be suitable (I certainly wouldn’t choose this person!)
- Ask the person if they have any pets or have had pets Straight away you will see, if they like animals!
- Find out the interests or hobbies of Pet Sitter This gives you insight as to how motivated the person sitting your pet is.
- Ask: “why the Pet Sitter applicant is applying for the job of sitting your pet? If the potential pet sitter talks only about : “what they are going to go see”, or “what they will be “doing” while supposedly sitting pet for you, then DON’T consider them, they are only using you for a “free ride” and NOT the RIGHT REASONS which is: YOUR PETS
- Consider: is the Pet Sitting applicant, physically able to attend to your pet’s needs This is one of the most important points: the Pet Sitter applicant needs to answer: YES
Having read through this article, you should now find the process of finding a good House Sitter and Pet Sitter, much easier. You will find your pets will be very happy and relaxed when you get home.