This is the easy way of how to become a House Sitter in New Zealand
To become a House Sitter in New Zealand (NZ) the easiest way is to start off by looking at some NZ House Sitting websites. New Zealand has a few great House Sitting websites (like this one of course, but this is a House Sitting Club website)
I have written this to help make it as simple for you as I can, for you to become a House Sitter here in New Zealand.
Firstly though; here are a few things that you should know about before becoming a House Sitter in New Zealand…
- You must be honest and caring
- Care for pets and animals, with good pet handling skills
- Clean and tidy, and respectful
- have great initiative
- be there to give the Home-Owner and House Sitter a great experience
If you possess these things, then you will make a great New Zealand House Sitter
House Sitting Website
There is one really great New Zealand House Sitting website that will start your very exciting new life change The wonderful life, of being a House Sitter in New Zealand. I am lucky enough to be a New Zealand House Sitter.
Drum Roll Please…………..
The best New Zealand House Sitting website for you to use, to become a House Sitter in New Zealand is: Kiwi House Sitters.
This definitely is the best New Zealand House Sitting website, to enable you to become a NZ House Sitter. I am not trying to sell you anything, nor am I affiliated to Kiwi House Sitters in any way. I am just telling you the truth about House Sitting websites in New Zealand.
So here it is: To register to become a Kiwi House Sitter click here
The Kiwi House Sitters Website
- Extremely easy to use, it’s uncomplicated, and well laid out
- The most exciting NZ House Sitting listings by home and pet owners
- List your own House Sit adverts free of charge
- Very cheap to register as a House Sitter (at $65 NZ Dollars it’s cheaper than a motel unit for one night stay)
- They have testimonials and monthly statistics
If you are wanting a little more information about Kiwi House Sitters website follow this link.