Fancy living for one month rent (approx) free in Invercargill close to magnificent Queens Park Gardens?
You can, but you best be quick as you can, the job starts on July the 9th and lasts until August 5th. See more about this wonderful chance to live a month rent free in Invercargill…
A very peaceful, welcoming city
Invercargill is a really peaceful, friendly, welcoming city. Click HERE to see about what Invercargill has to offer the visitor. We have arguably the nicest Botanical Gardens in New Zealand Queens Park. You will be so well placed to walk the lovely friendly dog in Queens Park each day or so. But along with that there are many really wonderful walks in and around the Invercargill City area. Click HERE to see some of these wonderful walks.
Go and see some amazing places around the Invercargill, Southland area
One month rent free doing this Invercargill House Sitting job means you will save big money. With some of the money you have saved you could visit and drive to some amazing places around the Invercargill, and Southland area. Take a look in the following things at what I could certainly recommend you do
- Visit the Bill Richardson Transport World
- Take a drive (2 and a half hours) to Lake Manapouri
- Take the dog on a road trip to Oreti Beach & Sandy Point
- You could head off to see Waipapa Point and see the Seal colony along also with the tragedy and shipwreck of the S.S Tararua
- Drive on the Southern Scenic Route up to Catlins coast which is well worth exploring and you may wish to go view the Petrified Forest at Curio Bay. This is simply amazing, it will blow your mind as to how old this area is!
- Climb the Invercargill Water Tower
- Speak like a Southerner by learning to RRRRoll your R’s. By the time you have to leave from your one month rent free accommodation in your Invercargill House Sitting job; you should be nearly an experrrrt!
Apply For this House Sit
The House Sitting job is as the home-owner has stated to me “a very easy job.”The dog is a very friendly dog to care for, and play with; you will be friends straight away. The home is located just one block away from magnificent Queens Park.
If you would like to live with one month rent free; Invercargill house Sitting job; apply please. You may send me an email to: mailto:Jeff@housesittingclub.com or firstname.lastname@example.org